CGC believes the solution is to find the right nonprofit fundraising consulting experts to assist you in utilizing the Four Pots of Fundraising: Event Management, Grant Writing, Individual and Corporate Giving. Finding these qualified pieces can be a time consuming challenge, but at CGC we simplify the process by connecting you to all of them in one efficient location. Our network of experts includes, but is not limited to:
- Event Directors specializing in: run/walks, festivals, galas, meetings, conferences, culinary events, mixers, proms and more.
- Grant Writers specializing in corporate grants, foundation grants, educational grants, and scholastic awards.
- Auction Management Professionals that can coordinate your auction on event night, as well as both teach and manage software including Mobile Smart Bid, Greater Giving, Maestro, and Bid Pal.
- Nonprofit Fundraising Experts that are committed to developing comprehensive strategies to achieve your revenue goals.
- Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Printers, and Photographers that can take your digital campaign to the next level.
For many of our clients, we are able to develop meaningful partnerships with compatible giving corporations to assist with other means of giving and sponsorships.
CGC believes the solution is to find the right nonprofit marketing consulting experts to assist you in effectively using the many tools available for marketing your mission to existing and potential donors, tracking the results, making changes as needed, and proposing innovative solutions. Our network of experts can plan and execute a variety of marketing services including, but not limited to:
- Social Media management that targets your audiences by telling your stories through a variety of mediums on the key social platforms.
- Email marketing covering content, design, analytics, campaign and contact management.
- Copywriting that appeals to your target audiences and delivers your message in a distinct and appealing way.
- Graphic Design that delivers an intuitive and pleasing layout incorporating branding elements and appropriate imagery, coordinated with the website and brand.
- Web Development that inspires, connects, and communicates with both your current and prospective audience in innovative ways.
- Surveys developed and executed with the intention of gathering qualified, actionable information as needed for your program.
- Branding your program to appeal to your target audiences through creative development of elements like name, logo, color palette, and tagline.
We’re up for any challenge, understanding that when our clients reach their goals, the world becomes a better place. It’s why we do what we do.